Why Work With Us?
Happy Travels is the fastest growing travel network in Australasia, with a unique culture and out of the box way of working. With almost 50 branches across Australia and New Zealand, we are always on the lookout for our next travel mad members!
It is probably one of the most vibrant, incredible and challenging environments you will ever step into. There isn’t one single person in this team that is here because they want a 9-5 job. Every single person is here out of a higher sense of purpose, to share their passion for travel and be of service to all they meet through the Happy universe!
Together we are impacting the world, one client at a time. Changing and enriching the lives of our clients through amazing world class experiences is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Whether you are giving directions to the beach, advising where the best nightclub is in town for someone to dance the night away in, or planning someones complete journey around Australasia you are significantly contributing to the Happy Travels story, and creating this happy universe we live in and are so passionate about.
Want to join our Happy Team?
The lifestyle consists of working across our network making dreams come true for backpackers travelling around Australia, Fiji and New Zealand. With a growing network of nearly 50 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Happy Travels is a great place to develop your tourism skillset. In this role you will be responsible for helping our customers plan their trips and recommending the best spots to visit in order to create travel memories that will last for lifetimes, whilst developing your own communication and leadership skills.
- Social and vibrant workplace
- Meet people from around the globe
- Assist travellers in fulfilling their dreams
- Travel opportunities
- Progression pathways and management positions available
- Competitive hourly pay + Commissions
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a willingness to do what it takes to create energy and sales.
- Be outgoing, happy and friendly
- Have great communication skills
- Be integral and trustworthy
- Have a great attention to detail
- Have the ability to work with little supervision
- Be proactive in generating sales
- Have the ability to create a comfortable and inviting store environment
- Identify issues and develop creative and cost-effective solutions
Dom’s Happy Travels Testimonial:
I started working for Happy Travels in December 2016, after having worked at another travel agency for 6 months. Although both companies offered a similar service they couldn’t be more different in the way they dealt with customers and their own staff.
Happy’s are the best company I have ever worked for, upper management really care about every individual member of the team no matter what role or how long they have been at the company for, which I think is extremely rare nowadays.
The term “family” is used a lot at Happy Travels and I think it couldn’t be more fitting.
- Press the ‘Record Now by Clipclamp.com’ button
- Answer the questions listed below in under 5 minutes, be yourself, we love personality!
- Fill in your contact details
- Press the submit application button