Want to be a part of the Happy Travels team?
We’re looking for enthusiastic and confident people wanted to join our dynamic team of travel agents in locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Happy Travels is the fastest growing travel network in Australasia with a unique culture and out of the box way of working.
Requirements: You will hold a current work visa or be a permanent resident of Australia plus be committed to work for at least 6 months.
The lifestyle consists of working across our network making dreams come true for backpackers travelling around Australia, Fiji and New Zealand.
- It’s basically the best job in the world, just be prepared to work and play hard.
- Sales experience would be ideal but not essential, if you have a big, happy and confident personality please apply.
- All training is paid and provided.
- Pay is a highly competitive hourly wage with awesome perks, working in a unique company culture.
- Great bonuses, career and sponsorship opportunities for staff who excel and progress.
How To Apply:
Please fill out your details below and then record a video interview using the “Record Now” link. Answer the questions below within 5 minutes and submit your video. Good luck!
Please answer the following interview questions in under 5 minutes:
1. What’s your name, where are you from and what store locations would you be most excited to work in?
2. What are you known for?
3. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
4. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
5. Any advice for your previous boss?
6. Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there.
7. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. If I were to hire you for this job and I granted you three promises with regard to working here, what would they be?
10. If you don’t get this job, what’s your backup plan?
11. We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
12. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
13. Describe the colour yellow to somebody who is blind.
14. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
15. How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do?
16. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?