Australias fastest growing youth travel agency, Happy Travels, is looking for a Branch Manager.
You will have to manage a small team and drive sales, as well as administrative work, reporting to senior management.
You will be responsible for developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered. The specific managerial role, tasks could include:
- promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets;
- managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records;
- selling travel products and tour packages;
- sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- taking part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers;
- liaising with travel partners, including tour operators and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance;
- dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
- overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- drive sales to reach targets
- report to senior management.
- constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
- meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work;
- meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
- overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training;
- organising incentives, bonus schemes and competitions;
- communicating with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice;
- dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Website Travel TDMS experience preffered.
- 3 Years or more experience in Tourism, Hospitality or Sales Management.
- Travelled around Australia, NZ & South East Asia.
To apply for this position, please send your CV & Cover letter relevant to these specifications to email@example.com