Learn More About RSA Course In Australia - Happy Travels

RSA Course In Australia

Responsible Service Of Alcohol

If you’re looking to work anywhere in Australia which serves alcohol you’ll need to make sure you have a valid RSA – responsible service of alcohol – certification.


Where To Get Your RSA

For the cheapest RSA’s we recommend the Hospitality Institute of Australasia.




Enter the coupon code ‘backpackr‘ to receive a further 10% discount on us – because we’re awesome like that!

You’re welcome!


Disclaimer: Happy Travels is not an RTO, we merely recommend HIA as they provide the cheapest courses available. hia.edu.au is a registered trading name of ( The) Daniels Associates of Australasia Pty Ltd RTO # 30957

Start typing to search