Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure
Cairns Croc Tour
If getting up close and personal with some of the worlds biggest saltwater crocs is what you’re after but you don’t fancy wading through the daintree river to find them then look no further than Hartley Crocodile Adventures.
LIVE BOOKING AND AVAILABILITY
Self drive 40 minutes from cairns or northern beaches
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is open from 8:30am to 5:00pm daily.
Daily interactive shows
Self drive tour from cairns, no pickups available.
Transport can be organised by enquiry with our dedicated team.
Photos can be purchased with the wildlife on the day
Drinks, snacks and other food options.
Suitable walking shoes
Printed Tour voucher
RESTRICTIONS ON HOURS AND ACTIVITIES
The owners reserve the right to vary the opening hours without prior notice, restrict access to particular areas of the facilities and/or cancel presentations and boat cruises due to severe weather conditions, safety issues or other operational issues.
Park closures Cairns Iron Man Event 6th June 2021, Christmas Day 25th December 2021. Anzac Day may operate under different opening times, please check with our reservations team.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The owners of this private facility reserve the right to refuse entry to any persons at their absolute discretion, without reason. The Conditions of Entry can change without notice.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who is required to actively supervise children in their care. Unaccompanied children will be refused entry.
YOU ACCEPT FULL RISK in entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk including any risk to minors or anybody under your control. You acknowledge that some animals in the premises are by their nature dangerous and capable of causing harm and even death to humans. Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures accepts no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury or loss of any kind howsoever caused to entrants to these premises. Notwithstanding the generality of this exclusion, you must observe the following rules:
- Children must be controlled and actively supervised at all times by a responsible adult, unaccompanied children will not be allowed in and must be with a paying adult.
- Do not climb fences or feed animals except under the supervision of staff.
- Do not throw objects at, poke or harass the animals.
- Smoking is prohibited on boardwalks, outdoor eating or drinking areas and inside buildings. Please refer to the park map for Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas.
- Keep to designated pathways.
- Sensible walking shoes are strongly recommended.
We reserve the right to remove any person from these premises (premises includes the boats) who, in our opinion, is in breach of the above rules or is otherwise unacceptable to the proper operation of the premises. Commercial photography and filming are not permitted on these premises without our prior written consent.
CONDITIONS ON WILDCARDS
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership where the member:
- Attempts to transfer their Wildcard to another person without our authority;
- Misrepresents themselves to our staff;
- Demonstrates inappropriate behaviour during a visit; or,
- Causes wilful damage to our property, including flora, fauna or facilities.
- Your Wildcard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your Wildcard provides daytime entry to the selected wildlife park/s and discounts are restricted to the stated products and services.
- Your Wildcard will expire on the date specified unless renewed.
- Photo identification must be presented upon entry to verify the user/s of the Wildcard.
- Entry is subject to our normal entry conditions.
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an actively supervising adult.
- If your card is lost or destroyed, a replacement card can be arranged for a fee of $10.00.
Located just 40 minute drive north of Cairns and only 25 mins north of Port Douglas this is an absolute must do for anyone spending a few days up north.
This conservation park is not just home to crocodiles but also other iconic Australian wildlife such as cassowaries, snakes & koalas.
Expect a huge lagoon teeming with giant crocs as you cruise along on the complimentary boat cruise or alternatively explore over 2kms of timber boardwalk through rainforest bursting with life.
With interactive experiences ongoing throughout the day you have multiple chances to come face to faces with some of the world’s most incredible animals. You won’t be disappointed.
This trip is self-drive but if you need return transfers we can sort that out for you in a jiffy. Just hit the enquire now button and we’ll do the rest.
An excellent place to spend a day, the shows were educational and funny, loved feeding the Freshwater crocs! Great value for family entry and food was reasonably priced 😎!