Here at Happy Travels we love the East Coast of Australia
– it’s one of the most amazing places to travel and we know it inside and out. We also know that Australia is a big place full of amazing things to see and do, so it can be tough deciding where to go and how to fill your time!
That’s why we’ve pieced together our Happy Travels East Coast Essentials package – which includes our 4 favourite trips and tours so you can get all the big bucket list items all sorted.
We’ve even made the whole thing open dated for ultimate flexibility so whether you’re spending 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years in Australia it’ll easily fit into your plans!
HUGE SALE – Online Special $1,272 (+ $40 local fees)
- Surf lesson in Byron Bay with Mojo Surf
- 3 day/2 night Fraser Island Tag A Long Safari Tour (All Inclusive)
- 2 day/2 night Whitsundays Sailing Adventure (All Inclusive)
- Great Barrier Reef Trip in Cairns with Island Diver – including 1 Free Introductory Scuba Dive
- $10 to Pay for Fraser Island Tour for vehicle insurance + $10 sleeping bag hire.
- $20 reef tax to pay on arrival from Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Additional spending money
Add a Bus Pass: SAVE 10% on any of the following passes when booking together with the package
Greyhound – Sydney to Cairns Pass $479.00
Greyhound – Brisbane to Cairns Pass $365.00 (includes free Byron/Surfers Legs)
Greyhound – WHIMIT Unlimited 30 Day Pass $399.00
Add a Campervan:
Let us find a great deal on a camper-van for you: INSERT LINK
We can build an itinerary taking into account the fact that you have your own transport already.
Want to add more nights to your trip? Feel like heading somewhere else after your Airlie Adventure? Want to upgrade to a private room? No dramas! Let one of our Happy Team know and we will help you plan the next part of your epic adventure!
This trip does not have a set itinerary. You can pick your preferred dates and let us know and we’ll send you an itinerary to fit your schedule. Alternatively you can book this package open dated. These tours are valid for 12 months.
Please contact our travel experts for more information on this package – including the full T&Cs